Bananas are fickle. They go from crunchy green to mushy brown in a minute and a half.


Anyway, this is cool: I got a crack in my windshield (no, that's not cool), and my insurance company contacted a glass repair place that will come fix or replace your windshield on site! They gave me a four hour time span for the day after I called, and then came out here in a van and replaced the glass. How cool.


Also, if the damage had been repairable instead of needing a replacement, my insurance company (Progressive) would have covered all expenses.



Insurance rep: Can the damage be covered up by a dollar bill?

Me: No.

Insurance rep: Would you like blue or green tint?

So I was responsible for a $500 deductible, but it even ended up costing less than half that. ^_^


Note to self: Customer satisfaction is all about managing expectations, especially when it comes to money.

No comments: